منتديات زهور الربيع
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

رمضان كريم

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
www.qalbelak.com/vb/index.php

The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
سارونه
Admin
سارونه

تاريخ التسجيل : 01/04/2010
الموقع : منتديات زهور الربيع

The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه   The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 09, 2012 8:51 am

Praise be to God, prayer and peace upon the Messenger of God and his family and After: , Islam means surrender to God in monotheism and following his obedience and clearance of the trap, which is one of the three ranks of religion which is Islam, faith and charity. As for his staff responsible for them witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establishing prayer, paying zakat, fasting Ramadan, pilgrimage to the House of Msttia as stated in the hadeeth of Jibreel known from the novel by Omar may Allah be pleased with him: "Islam is to testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and establish prayer and pay zakat and fast Ramadan and the pilgrimage to the House if you can afford the "hadeeth was narrated by Muslim. Those things are the five are the pillars of Islam, if a century mentioned by faith hadeeth of age this, such as saying peace be upon him: "O you converted to Islam and your believe in" If you took over Islam, the faith, the meaning then be a year of the meaning of faith includes the business phenomenon - advanced - includes acts inward as faith in God and His angels, His Books, His Messengers, etc. ..... Interpretation of the meaning (the true religion with Allah is Islam) [Aal 'Imraan: 19] such as saying peace be upon him, "Islam began as something strange as it began." Narrated by Muslim.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
سارونه
Admin
سارونه

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه   The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 09, 2012 8:54 am

Any question or inquiry about Islam I am ready Asiloa in this page Version
Admin
Admin
Admin

تاريخ التسجيل : 31/03/2010
الموقع : https://zoozoo.own0.com

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه   The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 10, 2012 9:13 am

Thank saroona God does not deprive you pay Trace useful in your posts
The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه 795790 The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه 736706
https://zoozoo.own0.com
سارونه
Admin
سارونه

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه   The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء فبراير 14, 2012 2:12 pm

Thank you to interact thankful password The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه 64762

The meaning of Islam and the staff,باللغه الانجليزيه
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Ethics in Islam باللغه الانجليزيه
» ’اوقات،وامكنه باللغه الانجليزيه مفيده جدا
» قوانين لقسم اللغه الانجليزيه رقم ((1))
» 権利を祈る方法 باللغه اليابانيه
» 権利を祈る方法 باللغه اليابانيه

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات زهور الربيع :: القسم الاسلامي :: الدعوة إلى الإسلام بجميع اللغات-
انتقل الى: